- Hotels with luxury facilities of usually small size in unique or intimate settings with full service accommodations.
- Approximate price range US$150.00 – US$300.00
- Top of the line and some with best location, offer a full service accommodation.
- Price range US$150.00 – US$300.00 per night
- Comfortable and well located hotels, with the basic amenities and services.
- Approximate price range US$85.00 – US$145.00
- Hotels that fit your wallet and Maya Trails quality standards.
- Approximate price range US$50.00 – US$95.00
*All Maya Trails hotel rates include Full Breakfast and Taxes.
Click on any destination to view hotel options...
Belize (Listeni/bəˈliːz/) is a country on the northeastern coast of Central America. It is the only country in the area that has English as its official language; Belizean Creole (Kriol) and Spanish are also commonly spoken. Belize is bordered on the north by Mexico, to the south and west by Guatemala, and to the east by the Caribbean Sea. Its mainland is about 290 km (180 mi) long and 110 km (68 mi) wide.Add to Favorites